Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring is almost here!

Style.com posted the trends that we'll be seeing this spring. Here is the one I'm most looking forward to:

Lace!
It's always been my favorite I can't deny it. Here are some ideas for your lace wearing days to come.

I've already talked about how much I love Ralph Lauren's S/S 2011 collection. So take inspiration from it and mix your girly lace with more masculine pieces and if you're brave, cowboy boots or another western-wear look.


Christopher Kane proves that lace need not be in neutrals. He takes his signature bold colors and makes it work.



Balenciaga puts a new spin on lace: it doesn't have to look like your grandma might wear it! This is the most unique looking lace out there.


Leave it to Anna Sui to give us lace shorts for this season, but look! These aren't at all underwear looking. They are very wearable and boho which I'm digging right now.


For more inspiration visit Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment