Sunday, January 16, 2011

In honor of tonight: the Golden Globes best dressed

So tonight starts the more glamorous award show season this year. I'm pretty excited, not to see what everyone's wearing because Hollywood style generally bores me, but to see who wins. I've seen several movies this year that have been nominated. The King's Speech for which Colin Firth has already won a Critic's Choice Award for best actor. The Social Network which was really good and is a favorite to win best picture and of course the Black Swan. I'm a bit behind and I'm going to watch Inception before I tune into the award show later and hopefully I'll see The Fighter next weekend.

Here's a look at some of my favorite looks from past Golden Globes and you can be sure I will do a post tomorrow rehashing tonight's looks.


Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano



Maggie Gyllenhaal in Lanvin


Helen Mirren always looks wonderful and oh so youthful without looking tacky.


I sometimes underestimate Anne Hathaway's loveliness, but it's so apparent here.

Here's hoping that we all won't get too bored by what the stars are wearing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment