Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Haute Couture Time!

I shouldn't be blogging, but it's couture fashion week my favorite time of year. I will just gush over John Galliano's collection for Dior Spring 2011.

First off it's so wearable! There are beautiful handcrafted pieces in this collection that if you have the money you could wear around town and people wouldn't look at you funny. Second it's red which is one of my favorite colors to wear. It makes a woman look so sexy. And third I see bits of Isabella Blow in here. WIth the hats, headpieces, and masks especially. I can't wait to wear my veil and channel Dior. Fourth look at those jackets!! They are to die for. And fifth Karolina Kurova is strutting down the runway which I love.





I want some one anyone to wear these on the red carpet. If I ever land a role in a Quentin Tarantino film I will I promise.



Thanks style.com for the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment