Thursday, December 16, 2010

On my way to a vacation in Florida that means Resort Wear

I the morning I'm leaving for a vacation in first Orlando and then Palm Beach to see my family. This means limited internet access so expect not that many posts till right before Christmas when I get back. So here's a look at my top picks for resort wear.

It's funny because the first issue of Elle magazine I bought was a December issue with Natalie Portman on the cover. She was wearing a swimsuit and I was very confused. It's the middle of winter why are they showing bikinis? But it makes sense because many of us head south for the winter.

Balenciaga's Resort 2011 collection is full of crazy prints. I couldn't pick just one to show case because I'd wear all of these! These outfits would be perfect for Florida because it's cool there, not hot.





The Moschino collection is so very me because I'm more of a black and white girl than crazy colored patterns.



Polka Dots are very in this resort season just look at Miu Miu:


All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment