Friday, December 10, 2010

Chloe Sevigny's third collection for Opening Ceremony

I totally forgot that Chloe was collaborating with Opening Ceremony so here are some pictures of her 2011 Pre-Spring Collection which goes on pre-sale Monday. Photos from: fashionologie.com

These pieces are so her. I can see her wearing them herself. Love the prints and the styles. I have no idea as to the prices, but I imagine they probably aren't too expensive. About Lavin for H&M price.

One is always wary about celeb fashion collections. Remember J.Lo's? But luckily Chloe is such an indie fashion darling we need not worry about the appearance or the quality of her clothes. She has enough integrity to only put her name on something she believes in.

If you're luckily enough to score a piece then send me a picture! I will be forever jealous.





Click here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment