Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inspiration from unexpected sources: Teen Queens

I don't follow celebrities as fashion inspirations so I thought I'd take a look at some of the current teenage media darlings to see what their style has to say.

Celeb: Taylor Swift
Lesson: Black outfits can have brown accessories.
I did this a few weeks ago and loved the effect. It proves some rules are meant to be broken.

Photo Credit: Peoplestylewatch.com

Celeb: Selena Gomez
Lesson: Black and navy blue look oh so good together/it doesn't take a seasoned professional fashionista to be able to break the rules.
Ok, so she's not my favorite actress or singer, but she is super cute and relatively close to my age. She also dresses classier than some teen stars I know. Keep it up girl!

Photo:lovelyselenagomez.com

Celeb: Demi Lovato
Lesson: Celebs wear patterned tights and so should you! Bonus lesson: You should get this dressy when you're on a plane ride. I promise it won't make it any less comfortable.
I'm not quite sure what's going on with Ms. Lovato right now, but whenever this candid of her was taken at LAX she sure looks fabulous to me!

credit:http://www.hotcelebsvids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment