Monday, December 27, 2010

If I were a Disney Princess I'd Wear...

I got back from Disney World last week (that explains the gap in posting) and I don't know if you've ever been, but I've been more times than I can count. It always gets me in this way of thinking; that I would make a great fairytale princess. Don't get me wrong being a real princess would be nice too (are you listening Prince Harry?), but I've always thought it would be more fun to be a princess in a fairytale with dragons and fairy godmothers and what not. So I've said all that to set this up. Here's a list of fairytale worthy dresses of all price ranges.
I suppose this post could also double as a fashionable prom dress post. Being a rebel however I must say I loathe the event so don't think I'm condoning it.

For the princess on a budget this Aqua dress at Bloomingdales is a lovely option. It's only $188 which is a bargin price for your prince charming to pay.



For the princess for a bit more cash to burn I'd choose this Carmen Marc Valvo dress on sale for about $400 at Bergdorf Goodman.


Of course most princesses don't have to deal with silly peasant things like budgets so here are a few haute couture choices for her:
This Dior fall 2010 couture dress is prefect if her prince decides to throw her a flower themed ball.


If she wants to be cutting edge at say a parade or other outside event. I would say choose this Valentino Fall 2010 dress. But if she simply couldn't decide she might take the whole collection. It's enchanting.


For her wedding there would absolutely be no other choice than this Elie Saab Couture Fall 2010 piece. Jaws will drop all around the kingdom.


thanks to style.com and of course Disney for keeping my little girl dreams alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment