Monday, November 1, 2010

My Favorite Boutiques

I am more a fan of H&M than anything because who doesn't love having all the clothes they need in one place and for a decent price? And for me H&M is still relatively unknown in my town so I still have a level of originality when it comes to the pieces I wear from there. But there are times when I get a whim to shop in really unique places like boutiques. I personally have a low tolerance for some so called boutiques because they sell cheaply made products at twice the cost, but in my years of experience I have found two that are my absolute favorites. They might not be very well known and aren't in very well known places (they're my two hometowns) they're worth a look.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milledgeville-GA/Jack-and-Darcy/135293789821519

That is the Facebook fanpage of my absolute favorite boutique ever. I just bought a beautiful green sweater there today which made my day infinitely better. The whole store matches my style really well (UGA dresses aside), but everyone I know who has been in there has found something.

look at the pretty sleeve of my sweater!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smyrna-GA/Heart-Sole/254894854590

Heart and Sole is another good up and coming store. They have clothes and shoes for every age from toddlers to older ladies. It's a bit on the expensive side, but they have lots of sales and best yet a huge selection of TOMS that's where I got mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment