Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The KEY to sucess (is good jewelry)

So I have noticed yet another similarity between myself and Blair Waldorf (maybe I'm a bit deranged, but please forgive me). We both love key necklaces.

Example:


Keys are a classy addition to any necklace. Plus I think they add a level of mystery to your look because well what could that key be to? They are everywhere this season. I've seen them everywhere from boutiques to Walmart and Claires to Tiffany's.

But it's not a new trend. I mean Taylor Swift wore one in her 2008 video for Love Story (Yes I just said that).

Bottom line is you can find one at any price range now becuase they are so popular.

Here are some of mine:



I don't know why I love them so much, but I think you should love them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment