Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashionable BFFs

This is sort of a personal post and it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. What is a best friend? I've called several people that in the past and they've ended up hurting me so it's not something I take lightly. A best friend is someone who is always there for you and wants to see you as often as possible. It's like being a relationship because there's a commitment involved to tell the truth and to be only a phone call away and to be supportive and to listen.

Here are some fabulous fictional and real bffs that I admire.
Carrie and Miranda:
As a huge fan of the series and the movies I've noticed that out of the four friends Miranda and Carrie are definitely the closest. Carrie is the one Miranda calls when she is afraid of dying alone in her new apartment. Carrie is the best dressed, but she would be no where without level headed Miranda.


Blair and Serena:
These two have definitely had their problems, but every time they make make up I get really happy. Blair can dump all her crap on Serena and vice versa. They don't judge (often) and they support each other and look gorgeous doing it.


Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth:
These reality star besties have been friends through it all. They've been made fun of on the Soup more times than I can count, but I don't care I love these girls and I want a smart and funny friend like Lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment