Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If I looked like Kate Moss....

....I would wear these outfits.

Most of designer's crazier dresses are really only meant for the super-confident and yes super-skinny. The latter is not always true, but here's some designs I would wear if I had that kind of money and that kind of body. I'm not saying I'm fat or that someone over a size 2 can't wear these things, but it would certainly help.

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's featured in next month's ELLE magazine and really inspired this post. It's from Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci the 2011 Resort Collection.



This is from Jean Paul Gaultier's Fall 2010 Couture Collection and really everything he does is a little off the wall, but this is just beautiful. I would wear it exactly as it's styled no turning back.



This is a piece from Chanel's Fall 2010 Couture Collection and I think the only reason why I chose it is because it's just a little odd. I think it's gorgeous, but it would take some guts for me to wear it as is. Plus I have a stigma against boots because I don't like my calves.



This is from Alexander McQueen's final collection enough said.



All pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment