Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Unlike most college students I didn't go out to party for Halloween because of the conference. I was just too tired. Which means I didn't get to dress up or buy a costume. I didn't really mind because I can never decide what to be. The smartest idea is to not buy a costume, but piece together a costume from the clothes you already have. Don't worry if people can tell who you are. It's a great conversation starter! If you have to buy a key piece like sunglasses to look like Jackie O then make sure it's a piece you can wear again.

Here are some of the most creative and ridiculous ideas are these which I found in a free paper in Louisville. My favorite is the sexy shower curtain and my friend's favorite is the sexy skunk. Please don't do this ever!


http://louisville.metromix.com/events/essay_photo_gallery/sexy-halloween-trick-and/2267096/content

No comments:

Post a Comment