Friday, October 29, 2010

Everyone is talking about Justin Bieber.......

.....But I am talking about hiatuses.

I am coming back after a long absence ready to make this blog better than before. I am currently at a CMA, College Media Advisor's conference in Louisville, Kentucky with my school newspaper The Colonnade. I've been to so many sessions about blogging and I'm pumped to make this blog so much cooler. I will still be talking about fashion, but I'm going to try and branch out. Everyone talks about the fashion shows, but not many people make it relate to real life. So I'm going to be talking about how to make trends work for your budget and shape. I should know because I am a poor college student who has gained the freshman 15 and more. Please check back for more updates! and no more of these posts will include Justin Bieber unless you want me to......

No comments:

Post a Comment