Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chanel, Coco Rocha, and Crystal Renn Oh My!

I meant to do this forever ago, but I need to say how much I love the Chanel Spring/Summer Fashion Show. It was a little bit Goth and a lot classic. Karl Lagerfeld did it again and blew me away.

What I loved most was his use of real sized model Crystal Renn. I read her autobiography Hungry and it was seriously the best memoir by a famous person I read. It made me feel so much better about myself. I am super glad that big named designers are realizing the beauty of people who are size two or zero. And what a good marketing technique it is. Not every rich person is stick thin so it makes the high end labels stand out when they recognize that.

Here are some pictures from the show thanks to style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment