Thursday, February 17, 2011

New York Fashion Week Continues

Here are a few looks that I love from random collections I picked. One day I'll get all caught up! I don't know why my professors can't stop giving me homework so I can focus on NYFW.

Proenza Schouler:
Their look was very tribal to say the least. Not my favorite, but then again I'm not a huge fan of loud prints unless they're leopard.


Nanette Lepore:
Who says you can't wear white after labor day? The entire collection was reminiscent of a winter wonderland or at least figure skaters. I loved this because it was super girly which I love. It also shows that you can wear white tights after you leave childhood, which is something I'm going to try next season.




Anna Sui:
This season Anna Sui's usual 70s vibe fits in perfectly with every other collection since it's such a huge trend right now. She also mixed it up by throwing some Russian influence in there. Fur hats anyone?

1 comment:

  1. The first all grey look from Nanette totally kills me. Loving ur picks!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete