Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This is what Paris must have looked like in the '60s

Yay! fashion week in Paris is here. It's the one that I have been looking forward to the most and by far the most glamorous.

Rochas

I am absolutely in love with this collection. There have been some collections that I have been bored with and have stopped looking at mid-slide show. But this was not one of them. The simplicity of it and the use of colors. I love the idea of wearing spring colors in the fall and the way they were used didn't look spring-y. Wearability was also a main part of the collection. I get excited when I can picture myself wearing the clothes or at least copying the main themes.
The whole collection was so Parisian and very '60s and I picked my favorites that showcased this theme.











Those shoes!!!

pictures from WWD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment