Saturday, April 24, 2010

Exciting News!!

I was looking on the "Week in Review" on WWD.com and I learned that Erin Fetherson will be a guest designer for Juicy Couture!!! This is every girly-girl's dream come true and honestly P & G couldn't made a better decision.

Erin's style is very, well ethereal. It is understated in terms of color; she mainly uses black, white, and pale pastels, but over the top in terms of frill and fun. It is very fairy tale like and girly which fits in well with Juicy Couture. I hope she adopts some of their color and brings in a bit of her classy side. Sweat suits aside Juicy really is cute and fun and I think the two of them are a perfect match.

I've loved Erin since I saw Wendybird which was directed by Ellen von Unwerth and stared Kirsten Dunst. It was the epitome of Ethereal Style and I strive to emulate it.



I was lucky enough to get a cute top from her collaboration with Target as well. It's tiered just like this dress:


Here's a look from her Spring 2008 collection that I think defines her style:


I am a huge Juicy Couture fan. I own several t-shirts and other cute tops and bags. I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment