Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sex and the City 2

Sorry I've been so absent lately! Finals are coming up so I've been very busy. But I knew I had to post about this:

Sex and the City is a show that made me realize I HAD to move to NYC. It sounds silly, but it's true. Carrie Bradshaw's style inspires me and well so does Sarah Jessica Parker's.

Here are some of my favorite Carrie outfits:

When she was in Paris in the final episode she wore this beautiful gown.



Ok so I love all her Paris outfits.



I love how she adapts her wardrobe to fit the place she is traveling to. I try to do that too when I travel.
In the new movie they go to the desert and Carrie adapts her wardrobe well. Check out her turban!



the extended trailer is awesome! I can not wait to see the movie.

http://news.instyle.com/2010/04/09/watch-the-latest-satc2-trailer/

No comments:

Post a Comment