Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shopping in Valencia

What little free time I have here in our home base of my trip is spent shopping. Unfortunately most is my money is spent on snacks because I don't really want to eat the squid that is so popular here for dinner. I have done a little more clothes shopping however.

My roomie for the trip Katelyn and I went out one morning for breakfast and decided to walk around where we were staying. Where our dorm is the more, well let's say industrial part of town. There are some expensive boutiques here and there, but most of the shopping is on the other side of the bridge.

Once you cross los puentes you will arrive near Colón street where all the best shopping is. Zara, Mango, H&M, El Corte Ingles, Carolina Herrara.
There are some cute cheaper stores where I bought a few tops. One was Sicomoro.



A selection of shoes at the store:


A vista of Colón street


Selection at Zara. I can't wait to see if they have the same clothes in the US.



Oh and my goal was finally accomplished! I went into Mango! I only bought a tank top, but when I return I will have more time to try things on and I'm pretty sure I will buy a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment