Sunday, February 14, 2010

Inspirations


One of the most inspirational collections of NYC Fashion Week so far is Peter Som's collection. This is surprising to me because I've never been a huge fan of his. But I love his mixing of prints here and his mixture of textures, too. Today I dressed mixing prints, as well. I am wearing my pointy leopard print flats, a blue and white striped oxford shirt and a floral print cardigan. Very out of the ordinary for me, but I love mixing prints now and with Som's collection for inspiration I will continue to do so.

I really can't wait to mimic these outfits!

Photos from WWD.com



1 comment:

  1. Wow. Someone really has to have style to combine prints and textures like that! It's not about the clothes but the person who wears them mos tof the time. I'm sure you agree with this.
    That's a weird outfit you were wearing!! Pictures! lol
    You're nuts and I love you more because of it ♥

    ReplyDelete