Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day in Spain

Well tomorrow is my birthday/coming home day. I am a little sad to leave, but mostly excited to get back. I'm going to miss the shopping the most because every store is like H&M as far as style and price go and I finally fulfilled my dream of shopping at Topshop while I was in Madrid. But of course this trip was much more than a large shopping spree. I made some new friends and got much closer to my friend Katelyn. I got to experience the nightlife here for one night which was enough for me, but it was the most fun I'd had in forever! Honestly I can't wait to see my parents and spend a few hours of my birthday with them. I realized the other day that my birthday will be super long this year since the US is six hours behind Spain. So that's cool. Well I have a final exam soon so I have to study! But when I get back I'll do another Spain post and then catch up on all the fashion news I missed. I believe the resort collections have come out....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment