Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paris J'taime

I am behind as usual on the shows so I've been reviewing them this morning. I'm getting tired of posting my thoughts about the collections because in the grand scheme of things who cares about my opinion? So I'll just give you my favorite looks from my favorite designers sans (a lot of) comments. Don't worry I'll be back in an opinionated mood soon.

Warrior meets Star Wars at Victor & Rolf


Classic Knits at Sonia Rykiel


Undeniable Genius (I'm willing to have him take over Chanel because he and Karl have similar style) at Haider Ackerman


Old Fashioned Glamor at Jean Paul Gaultier


Mixed Prints and Textures at Comme de Garcones


Lady Gaga (oh and some pretty cool clothes) at Thierry Mugler


The most talked about and most swashbuckling show goes to... Christian Dior.


Minimalism at its best at Lanvin


Couldn't pick just one from Vivianne Westwood



Thanks style.com. This is such a strong season in Paris so far and we haven't even seen Chanel or YSL yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment