Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Marc Jacobs NYFW SS11

Marc's collection for next season was well interesting. I can't lie. I love anything he does because I love him, but this season I'm having a harder time picturing what I could wear from this collection. I've seen reviews from this season's shows and they all say the same things, that this is a complete 180 from last season's more conservative and lady-like pieces. It's true and it does make sense because spring and summer are times when we can go crazy with our clothing choices since it's warmer weather.

There is a definite 70's vibe to this collection and I can see some Missoni inspiration here as well. Clingy, shiny, and sheer are all key words to describe Marc's fabric choices. The accessories remind me of the French Rivera.






pics from WWD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment