Saturday, January 16, 2010

And so it begins....

That is a rather ominous title for my first post, but it's very true. The future of magazines is on the internet, as much as I dislike it, and people have become quite famous through their blogs. I suppose I should begin by saying that my dream job is to work for Vogue or Marie Claire. Right now I'm trying to accomplish this goal by studying Journalism at a small liberal arts college that no one has ever heard of. This hasn't discouraged me from dreaming about studying further in NYC.
This blog is practice for me. I will do little feature posts from time to time talking about what inspires me most about fashion. I'll try also to post my opinion about the latest fashion news from WWD.
Well I hope if anyone ever reads this they'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment