Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's not over till I say so

New York Fashion week might have ended, but I can still pick out some favorite looks!

Betsey Johnson has always been a favorite and this collection is actually better than her others. It's probably just because it has my favorite things, plaid, leopard print, and punk style and sometimes all together!





I love that Kate Spade has clothes now. I loved everything for this season, but it was just ok. It's hard to explain. I guess the best way to put it is that it's nothing new, but it is cute.


Rodarte continues the trend of white in the fall and polka dots! An added bonus: geometric prints



Oh Marc there you go again! Marc by Marc Jacobs proves that you don't have to comprise when it comes to more "sensible" attire and that you can always have fun. He included two types of animal print in his designs. Leopard print and literal ANIMAL print with lions on it. Cute.





thanks to WWD.com for the pictures and thanks to my readers who comment! It's so encouraging. Special thanks to http://iliveforit.blogspot.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment