Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I love win my favorites win awards: British Fashion Awards

This just in from Style.com:
Phoebe Philo winds Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards. I've been following her since she was at Chloe and now she designs for the oh so fabulous Celine. Her clothes are so minimalist and simple that they are effortlessly chic.
This is my favorite look from her Spring/Summer 2011 collection:


Alexa Chung won the British Style Award. Alexa's my favorite I can't express it. I'm itching to go to Madewell and get something from her collection now.


In other no brainer award news Alexander McQueen won BFC Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design and Lara Stone won Model of the Year.
I don't think I need to reiterate how much I love McQueen and how much I still mourn his passing.

Lara Stone is gorgeous and she has some curves to! Woo hoo! Here she is in my favorite collection of all time Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter 2010 show.


And I just discovered my new idol! Nicola Formichetti won the Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator award. Who better to carry on Isabella's legacy than the man who styles Lady Gaga?
Dear Mr. Formichetti,
If you are in need of an intern or an assistant or a groupie I will quit school and follow you anywhere. Call me!
Much love,
Danielle

He styled Gaga for her album and single covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment